the Rift

Damage Case [OPEN]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

Apollo heaved in a breath at their inquiries. Of course, should he warn them, they would both want answers… Though, who was to say that the Kraken wouldn’t just simply ignore the two that wandered upon the beach? After all, had it not been for the wolves that had attacked Phaedra and himself, then surely the behemoth form of the sea-monster would have simply left them alone, content to play with the other, unfortunate corpses that it had dragged beneath the water’s surface…

Giving his head a quick shake to rid himself of the unpleasant imagery, the unicorn stallion smiled. “Sorry,” he said, meaning for the moment in which he had zoned out, lost in his wandering thoughts. Inhaling deeply, Apollo released his breath, idly scraping his front, right hoof against the soil beneath his feet. This was his home, and knowing that soon, he could very well be leaving… It left the painted stag with a bitter feeling in his chest, something like loss, but not.

“I ventured the ocean not too long ago,” Apollo went on to explain, honeyed orbs glancing from both to the lovely Farynn to the imposing form of Crash Course. It was an odd name for an equine, no matter the race, but not unpleasant. Did he, perhaps, go by Crash for short? Apollo imagined so. “To see a close friend of mine. We went for a run in the waves, you see… And were attacked by a pack of wolves. Long story short, the strangest of creatures emerged from the depths of the oceans…” As he began to speak, Apollo’s eyes glazed over slightly as he lost himself in the memory.

In his mind’s eye, he could see the large, unfurling tentacles of the sea-creature, the pieces of wood falling from the old, decrepit remains of a ship that it had previously crushed in its grasp… It was a sight that would haunt him until the end of his days, surely.

“It was by far the largest creature I’ve ever seen, with coiling tentacles the strength of a thousand draft stallions, and a grip deadlier than quick sand… We almost died, had it not been for some help…” Trailing off, Apollo blinked slowly, seeming to come back to himself from his reverie. It wasn’t something that the painted stallion enjoyed remembering, but he would warn these newcomers to Helovia, simply because he didn’t wish the same fate upon them as he and Phaedra had almost encountered.

He smiled then, head tilting slightly in a way of boyish charm. “It’s a beautiful place, don’t get me wrong, and perhaps worth at least one… I just have no intentions on stepping foot in those cursed waters ever again.”

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

Messages In This Thread
Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-20-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-24-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-25-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-26-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 03-02-2013, 11:10 PM