the Rift

Apathetic Ass [MadMask]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

ARM YOURSELF
Because no one else here will save you and I will replace you

The bloody stallion bordered the edge of the Foothills before spying the twins. He was suddenly very concerned about their size and obvious prowess in battle, and though large and fit himself, Rafe knew that a battle with two was not one that he would win. The black and white tail swung at his hocks as his mind worked in tight, analytical circles. For a large brute, Rafe was keenly intelligent, having won more battles through a clever use of an attack rather than running headlong like a bull in a field of butterflies. A quick glance a the thin herd of the Foothills told him that he was more likely to win with others at his back, and that would best be done in the shadows of the Forest.

"Hey, you!" Rafe called, jerking his four horned head in their direction. The sun was beginning to set across the horizon, casting a bright, orange glow that nearly matched the eyes of the twins. Long shadows moved behind the trees, and the stallion waited, half hidden in one to see if he managed to get their attention. "Twins, right?" he asked, trying his best to put on his "young" face, one of excitement and youthful interest.

Though nothing could keep the apathetic, cold look from the blue irises that had seen far too much. "A few of my friends are having a meeting, and being that you are our neighbors, I wanted to ask if you cared to join," he invited casually. "We could use the unique viewpoint you two as warriors could provide us, as we are struggling against the Basin." Rafe had not one clue of anyone in the Basin anymore, but he figured that the two herds were more than enemies, so why not?

Messages In This Thread
Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by Rafe - 02-20-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by Madyrn Maskan - 02-26-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by NPC - 03-09-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by Madyrn Maskan - 03-14-2013, 02:24 AM