the Rift

Apathetic Ass [MadMask]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Though their appearance in Helovia was brief, Rafe's family had stopped by to give a welcome to the slender buck. The troupe of foul assassins and mercenaries held many scars from their battles, and gray grizzled their hair and beards. Many of them were missing points of horns, eyes and chunks of flesh, a telltale sign of their violent and brutal ways. All of them were bachelors, the band having formed to wreak havoc and generally cause mayhem. Rafe, on the other hand, was more reserved and cold than this group of boisterous land pirates. The red bay held a clean look in comparison, stunning, blue eyes hard stones in a well shaped skull. Even as the ragtag group emerged from the deep forest looking disorganized and wild, Rafe held his calm demeanor and sophistication.

As one of the two twins (hell if he could tell them apart) asked what the fuck he wanted, Rafe merely smiled a sarcastic and assuming smile. "Well, boys... I am removing you from an equation," he replied with a subtle dip of his chin. The red bay watched as his small band of family who had raised him from an orphan began to try and close in on the two, massive twins. Five of his family members had shown up on their travels, and Rafe could not have been more grateful for their time. "You see... the band I have chosen to association myself with is going to invade the pathetic excuse for a herd that you call the Foothills. So, if you would follow me, please, I would greatly appreciate your cooperation."

Six against two were not very good odds, but Rafe knew that his family would not stay for very long.

Messages In This Thread
Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by Rafe - 02-20-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by Madyrn Maskan - 02-26-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by NPC - 03-09-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Apathetic Ass [MadMask] - by Madyrn Maskan - 03-14-2013, 02:24 AM