the Rift

[JUDGED] !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
My crystalline hooves clinked ever so lightly against the scattered rocks, broken branches, and tree roots strewn across the fairly even terrain. It had been an easy run, my muscles flexed and burning just enough to tell myself that I was stretched out and prepared for whatever might come. I flared my nostrils, yellow eyes soaking up the darkening terrain as the sun fell across the broad sky until I could see it's purple and golden hues disappearing along the horizon in the west. My horn glinting just slightly and sending a few rays of the bloody red colour which accented the sky across the trees as I tilted my cranium and pinned my ears. Schwere had been silent as of late. Usually his voice was booming in my head especially as I went on my daily training runs. His heavy tenor chords vibrating through my skull with such stress that I have no choice, really, but to listen to him. At least I have no choice if I want to be able to even think. Run faster. Push harder. Ignore the burning in your lungs. But what was even worse was when my mind was plagued with the bass of Unheil. You don't know how to fight. You couldn't injure a fly. Taunting of my lithe, yet muscled, saddlebred frame. Claiming that someone of my petite size couldn't kill anyone. But. I was the one who had killed him in the first place! He had killed Liebling! I had but no choice too. I fervently shook my head, coal locks flying out before resting upon my neck and around my glass horn as I stopped in the middle of a relatively open clearing of the forest.

I stretched up, tossing my cranium in distaste to the silence that was around me. Nothing was ever silent, so what was so different about this moment. Puffing out my chest I raised to my full height, haunches carrying all of my weight as my hooves struck out at the air in a delicate dance before allowing my lean frame to prop back down upon the sodden earth with a gentle click. I let out an exasperated snort before my father's voice entered my head again. Elegant tenor chords swinging around my crown as my audits perked up, maroon tips barely noticeable in the darkness that shrouded the area cluttered with foliage and huge oak trees. This is perfect mien puppe. Test your skills when all you have to rely on is your gut. And well, I suppose you also have me to rely on. But that is beside the point. If you can win a fight in this setting with few injuries than you really are a recke. There was a pause as I began to prance in place, his light laugh causing my audits to flick back. How was this funny?! He was forcing me to almost lose my ability of sight because the longer I stood there the faster the light fleeted from the scene upon which I was residing in and the more I was left shrouded in a sense of darkness. I blinked once, twice, three times and then twisted my head around, legs spread in a defensive stance so as to not easily be knocked over if someone were to appear and attempt to attack without warning. My nostrils still flared as his voice emerged again in time with the sight of the moon shrouding the land in a light, eerie glow, Now. Let out that call to fight and let's see just who wants to attempt to show you your place. A break in speech as the bass trembled in my cranium again, He means the one who is going to injure you as you well deserve, another laugh escaping him as I let out a snort, pawing at the ground in distaste. Then, I rocked back on my haunches and let out a shrill call laced with the tremors of anger and violence. A shrill call that meant one was ready to fight. I let it hang in the air for a few moments as I balanced on my haunches before dropping back down onto my fore-end. I held my crown high in the air and now that my orbs had adjusted as well as they would to such darkness I waited to see just who would come to battle such a tiny mare who almost looked as if she might have the possibility of being crushed at a moments notice.

OOC
So this is an OOC spar and won't be affecting these two - I just wanted some practice and to start to understand the idea of sparring. Dx
This is 774 words long

Terrain: A dark, heavily forested area in a small clearing about thirty feet by thirty feet, surrounded with tons of large oak trees. The sun has set and the moon is just starting to rise meaning that the temperature is going to be beginning to drop in later posts. And while the ground is even it is littered with tree roots, broken branches, and strewn rocks. No clouds are in the sky, though you can't really see the sky too well because of how forested the area is.

If you want you can go right into attacking. Urmmmm.
And 3 posts each I believe we settled upon.

I hope I didn't miss anything!
-n00b-

Translations (from German):
mien puppe: my puppet
recke: warrior
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Seele - 02-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Mauja - 02-26-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Seele - 05-23-2013, 05:06 PM