the Rift

[JUDGED] !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It kicked in. The one thing I hadn't felt in so long had finally clicked into place. Such a quick snap. All it took was the jarring of his left knee into the shield-like bone of my right shoulder for the blood lust portion of the schizophrenia to fully pop into place. My yellow eyes darkened a deeper hue, matching that of the predators of the night, one ray of light glinting off of my glass horn. A muted ache pulsated in my shoulder as I rocked back on my haunches and locked onto his moving alabaster form. He was already bounding off to the right. Damn him. It would take a longer leap to snag my horn into the thickly muscled area in an attempt to carve at some essential muscle. You try to hard. This won't work! Give up while you can! boomed the bass in my head as I gave it a light shake in an attempt to push Unheil's voice out before pouncing off in a stronger push than I would have if his voice had never entered my head.

Again, the alabaster coat was no long alabaster speckled with charcoal. My horn wasn't aiming at the black dot in the middle of his shoulder as I barreled toward him. No. The body that was swinging away to avoid majority of the impact my tinier size could reach. Crimson. Crimson was everywhere. I could almost smell the blood that I was about to spill. He would pay for all he'd done. Mere second's before I would have rammed into his side his haunches moved to his right, his left shoulder heading in closer to me as he forced both of us parallel again. I would not let him off that easy, no, and I bent my cranium just enough for my horn to slice into his skin. Blood was drawn, crimson mixing with crimson and tainting my horn once again. But that wasn't a surprise. I expected blood to stain it's glinting beauty. You hit him! You snagged his shoulder, even if it wasn't how you'd intended it! beamed Schwere as I continued to run forward.

But I didn't have a victory yet. And you won't have a victory Unheil chuckled only to get pinned ears and my head turning a little more towards the alabaster coat I was still seeing as crimson and a bit thicker. The corner of my eyes just barely picking up on the glint of his horn as his right hoof pushed the fallen branches back and steadied itself upon a root. Get ready to feel the pain. the chuckle continued as I took in a deep breath, body starting to spin a little to the side in an attempt to evade the horn that was being speared toward my side. Digging my crystalline hooves in between two roots I spun on my forehand in a last ditch effort to evade his horn. Still going to feel it! boomed the bass in my head as the horn slashed a long line across my ribs up closer toward my spine. Maroon liquid spilling from my coat and marring it in it's sticky substance as I spun my hips back around, aiming my hooves toward his chest. Perhaps I would get a nice shot, even if the sharp edges couldn't quite cut anything upon his frame.

A gasp of air escaped my lungs before I locked my eyes back on him. The crimson coat fading to white for a mere moment until an airy voice floated through my head. Miene Puppe! You are not like this! You shouldn't cause pain! Shut up! Just SHUT UP! Forcefully shaking my head I closed my eyes for two seconds before continuing to yell at my mother in my mind. The crimson coat reappearing upon the heavier stag's frame as he once again morphed into Unheil. And one thing was for certain. He would, at the very least, understand just what pain really was.
683 words
[2/3]

ooc:
I've seen a few horses stumble off and still be close enough to attack. IDK that might be a really random personal experience. I'm around them so much that I can almost see this in my head so I suppose that's a plus. Thanks so much, things are really making sense atm <3
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Seele - 02-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Mauja - 02-26-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Seele - 05-23-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Mauja - 05-27-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Seele - 05-29-2013, 08:48 PM