the Rift

WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I looked at the mare, saying poisonous words to Ignita, and even though my slight spark of anger was ebbing away, I truly wished the 'lady would be less sharp with her tongue. I wonder what truly made her this way, so arrogant and rude. But then again, that is how the ways of this world twist you up. Even though Adrixaura seemed to be staring at Ignita with venom, when she looked at me her hard eyes slightly softened, making a kind smile play on my lips. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. Ignita seemed very annoyed with her though, glaring back at her, and I felt the need to maybe break up an upcoming fight. I stayed quiet for a little bit, listening to them chatter. I didn't want to get involved yet. Even though the females had a mutual fight going on, Ignita seemed pretty intent on inviting us to the Assassins.

As Ignita laughed at Adrixaura, I saw the lady bit down on her tongue angrily. I knew the outcome might not be well, but thankfully Ignita was less aggressive now, with a more playful look in her eyes. Despite this, her face was as still and serious as ever. I was now conflicted with new feelings. Should I join this "Assassins" group? Was I required to kill any sort of horse? yes, I did have phenomenal fighting skills, but I only used them in defense. But something was starting to urge me on to join. I didn't know whether I should have or shouldn't but I started to speak before I could finish. "If you don't mind, could I go for a while to see if I like it. Although I don't want to join if I am required to kill", I said with a slight shiver. "I guess you can say I'm a good fighter, but I only use skills to do good", I said, offering a shy smile to both of the mares.

Messages In This Thread
WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-25-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-02-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-04-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-06-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-18-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM