the Rift

From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix

My ebony figure can be seen galloping though the dark depths of the forest that lay here in it's compact format. Blasted wolfs had chased me here,much to my dismay. I had killed around 4 of them though,the other two had chased me for a while but then I had suddenly turned and snapped powerful jaws at them at which point they had soon scampered of. Stupid animals. What did they have over me? I had a whole lot more brain then them as well as power and strength. Them,they just had power and strength,in fact,they didn't even have that. They were weak and didn't seem to know it and how over half of them were dead,and the other two had gone of scampering back with there tails between there legs. Ha. served them right.

My coat,from my gallop,was not sweated up but was quickly cooling down in the coldness of the night. A small river flows past in front of me,but I don't plan to stop and drink,instead I stamp though it,snorting as I set of at a quick cooling of trot. Black legs move in a collected motion,my strides are short and then,without thinking,my legs extend out, stretching with each step. It felt good to have a good stretch,although my gallop had done that,but this was more relaxed. Dark blue gems look round though the surrounding forest. It was quiet a foggy night,not that I minded,it was more secretive. But did I want to be secretive? No. I wanted to make my presence known so with a booming whiny,I throw my head back,my body following in a rear,front legs attack the air violently. When my hoofs land I am snorting,my eyes darting round to see if anyone would find me this night.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin] - by Ignita - 02-21-2013, 04:09 PM