the Rift

Well, this is embarassing...[Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Get off my butt, Snowball. I can't help but laugh. She was helpless and I could only hope she knew that. I hear a thudding noise and my head turns to see the little bat thing on the root that trapped Aryel. Standing on her back I stretch out, purposely digging my claws into her back but not enough to pierce the skin or cause any bleeding. Chewing my jaws a little I make a neat turn on her back to face the bat. I making a snapping motion with my jaws as they clamp down,not to far from where the bat was then I return into my sitting position on Aryel laughing.

Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes? You're in quite the predicament, darling, what on earth were you thinking?

It was a familiar voice and one I didn't mind hearing. It was the brindled stallion Crowley,who had offered me a spot (well as a ally) in the Plague,which I had accepted obviously,who wouldn't want to join a band of Unicorns based in the place you can call home? I look at him,a sly grin on my fluffy face,speaking of fluffy,what had Aryel called me again? Snowball. Well,blue cow suited her quiet well. We really do have to stop meeting like this, eh Brindlebutt? As for what I was thinking, I was trying to get into this hollow to get a few moments of peace. So, unless the two of you are here to pull me out, you can just keep walking.

My grin flickers up slightly. "Sadly blue cows don't get to tell me what to do." And again I settle down on her back and my attention turns to the Unicorn's companion who was innocently barking at the bat,and the bat making his own barking replays. Crowleys companion was of interest to me simply because of his breed. A hell hound. They were so much like dogs,and dogs were so much like me and so I add in my own,more matured barking noise. It was lower then the sounds and defiantly lower then the bats and had the slightest growl to finish it of which resulted in a huff of laughter as I watch the two animals curiously. "I personally think he could make quiet the companion." I spar Crowley a glance,grinning. Oh how I loved this moment. With Aryel as my throne to sit on and someone I knew who also hated the guts of Aryel.

"blah blah blah."

[I think i'm right in saying this is after he has been offered a place in the Plague O.o]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-21-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-24-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 03-03-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-08-2013, 09:49 PM