the Rift

Well, this is embarassing...[Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

How I wished to I could jump down onto her petty neck and sink my teeth right into her neck. I'm sure Crowley would be beating her head in now to if the fact pointed out wasn't true. If we did choose to hurt her then the Throat would do something about it. She would be sure to report back (if she survived) to Kri with who attacked her and they would be soon to come back at me and Crowley, and probably the whole Basin.

I listen closely as Crowley provides a challenge with Aryel and for once, I deiced to keep my jaws shut as it was between them to. I am curious of the outcome of the challenge and hoped to god that Crowley would win. He better do or he would bring shame on the Basin and Aryel would be able to boast about it. I wouldn't mind sparring with her myself actually but lately, I had more important things on my mind. Ayaka for example. "Because of course it would be too much effort for the two of you to grab a hind hock, bite down, and pull." I watch as Crowley starts to pace away but Aryel's words drag me away from watching the stallion leave.

I roll my eyes. "Or maybe it's because we have more important things to do, unlike you sergeant." I sigh. Gradually growing board of the mare. Sighing I stand and stretch out on the root, my mouth opening in a yawn. Looking round my eyes fall to rest on the mares head, well the back/top if it. With a slight curl up on my lips I bend my head down to whisper into her ear. My words are cold and dark. "Next time you won't be so lucky." Looking round again I turn so that my four paws are almost in a line to keep on the root before jumping onto her back and using it to jump on to the ground at the side, minding not to get close to her back legs.

"Enjoy your stay Aryel." I call back, following quiet a way behind Crowley.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-21-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-24-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 03-03-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-08-2013, 09:49 PM