the Rift

Help me forget

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Thank you for your trust", I told her. Now that I've gained her trust, she has my undying loyalty for the longest time ever. I made my promise to t'lady, and I am bound to keep the promise of protecting her foal and her. The next comment she said made heat rise to my cheeks. "It's okay, no need to apologize", I told her. Did she really think I was handsome? That is truly a compliment, and even though I've never been self conscious, I was really happy that someone actually commented on my looks. "M'lady, you too, are very beautiful", I told her, telling pure truth. She was truly a bay beauty, with her fine sculpted structure. "I like you for who you are, and not a jerk," I told her. Although once, just only once, I had fallen for a beautiful female. But she soon after left me, but she was the most prized beauty of the surrounding herds. But she had a vile, cruel heart. She would kill in the blink of an eye, and she was obsessed with another male that enslaved me from the herd that captured me. "Can I tell you something miss?" I questioned her.

"The truth is, that I used to be a grand fighter. One of the most prized ones of my herd. But I was always the reject, and outcast due to the fact I was the most peaceful despite my skill. One day, the herd came, and took me. They beated, and abused me", I said sadly. Those days were the days that crippled me, leaving me thrown to the side. The days I was their slaves, and captured by their beautiful mare. I would never forget.

Messages In This Thread
Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-21-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Demetrie - 02-21-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-22-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-22-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-23-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-24-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-25-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-09-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-11-2013, 11:51 AM