the Rift

A Lonely Soul

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She softly agreed with my comment, and I smiled back at her. She was very intriguing, and her voice, as she laughed sounded so delicate and feminine. I felt myself drawn to this female, as she spoke, and as she listened to my story. I felt her pain kind of meld in with mine, and I knew we must share this same thing in common. I looked into her eyes this time, patiently hearing what she had to say. She was quite interesting, and truthfully, I did want to know more about her. She then told me about her mother and sister, and I felt immense pain. I was without siblings, but when the other pegasi sequestered me, I was ripped away from my former life, with my best friend Vilkan. Vilkan and I had a different relationship. He was like my brother in the form of a best friend. I remember after the hardships of horrible wars, we would go fly to the fields, with the sun setting in the background. The only relief to the pain and suffering of our everyday lives. I felt as if Hemera and I shared something in common. Something very important.

I felt my heart slightly thump as she told me she was glad to meet me. "I'm extremely glad I met you, Miss", I told her flashing her another happy smile. As she touched her muzzle to my neck, I felt myself getting warm again. My face. I was flushing. I instantly, without even thinking put my head on top of her neck, reassuring her. "I guess we share something in common", I sweetly told her. "So, tell me, by any chance do you think of joining any herd?" I asked her. I was slightly nervous, and slightly feeling sad, for she would join a herd, and I would probably remain alone again.

Messages In This Thread
A Lonely Soul - by Hemera - 02-22-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Pheonix - 02-22-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Hemera - 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Pheonix - 02-24-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Hemera - 02-24-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Pheonix - 02-26-2013, 02:48 PM