the Rift

The sword and the shield. [Warriors]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

Fresh from being healed, Gaucho was in fine spirits. His body felt rejuvenated -fresh - and he was proud of the way his muscles had strengthened, and the way his movements had become more elastic and graceful after having spent so much time sparring. Although his patrols had been relatively uneventful, having nothing much to report to My-dus, he never the less continued them with diligence and pride. It was good for the warrior to once again have a home, to have a family to protect. In turn, these lands had blessed him beyond belief: the antlers magically affixed to his wide brow, and the magic they possessed, as well as Mara, the black mambo snake who had seemed to take a liking to him. She hung, appearing limp, intertwined in his antlers, like a white accent to his dream catcher. Mara adored the heat of the Throat, as it made her body feel limber and alive.

As he watched the sultana descend in a whirl of chocolate and cream, Gaucho immediately took notice, perking his large ears forward and turning his body in her direction. Still a good 20 feet away, he only caught snippets of her words; hearing warriors and me however, were enough to draw him near. Moving his massive frame towards her with an odd grace for such a primitive looking creature, he halted a respectful 5 feet away, flaring his bone-pierced nostrils. "Gaucho here." He said, his voice resonant and deep, his words obvious and sincere. His blue-gray gaze fell upon the Sultana with a quiet expectant stare, as his massive bay frame stoically stilled. He was excited to meet the other warriors of the Throat...He only knew sar-gents Levi and Aryel, My-dus, and his fellow solider Note. Would Vesta come as well? Had she enough time to recuperate? Silently he pondered these things, in his own simple, ever anxious to meet more of the family he had sworn to protect with his life.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-22-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Gaucho - 02-22-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-24-2013, 12:07 AM