the Rift

The sword and the shield. [Warriors]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>

Today was a day for everyone to be in higher spirits, the stupid stud that had threatened our home was still remaining to be rumor spread by flapping tongues. I was thankful for this, perhaps not as much as Cera was. Yet, we both knew better than to release all forms of guard. It was best to not plant hope when the earth was still infertile; we remained on high alert no matter how many empty weeks passed. My job of late consisted off patrolling and training; ears had picked up the trailing words of one of my soldiers being banished for his foolishness to challenge Kri. I took no motion to defend this because he had been a stupid brute with more air then cells behind a thick skull.

I heard her call from across the desert at my post for the afternoon, my wings bent to change course and fly to where she lay. It wasn’t fear or dread that filled soul when she called for her muscle to gather, Kri most likely was going to give us an update on the, ‘invasion’ of our home, or perhaps offer up orders for one on one training. Lord only knew. Others had begun to gather by the time I made it to where we would meet, pumping smoothly—my feet touch ground and I gather my composure while moving to stand next to a familiar face, Gaucho.

Muzzle reaches out to bump along the taller studs shoulder in passing, a small smile lighting up the corners of my face with friendless. Standing still, I dip skull a little out of respect for Kri and give her a bright beam to show that all was well in the world we had built. Curious but calm, not wholly worried and instead basking in the ignorance of the coming storm she would bring about with her orders.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-22-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Midas - 02-22-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-24-2013, 12:07 AM