the Rift

The sword and the shield. [Warriors]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

Gaucho was slightly puzzled that Kri commended him on being dependable. deep-end-abe-ul, Gaucho believed, meant that she could count on him...but...shouldn't that have been obvious? Did that mean there were other sold-jurs that she couldn't depend on? Before he can even consider asking the sultana to elaborate (as if he knows what they word means), My-dus arrived. With a child-like twinkle in his eye, Gaucho turned his bulky head towards the paint with a look of naive reverence, snorting softly as Midas' muzzle brushed against his shoulder. He hadn't had much more opportunity to interact with the only-General, as his patrols had been fairly textbook, with little to report. But for a warrior, no news was good news, and so the brute supposed it was alright that he had seen little of his direct-report.

Next to join was a stallion larger than Gaucho - perhaps even larger than Archeebalt had been, though didn't look wholly equine to Gaucho's simple once-over of him. Still, he looked formidable, and Gaucho was once again proud to be a part of such a strong herd. The last to arrive was sar-gent Aryel, the delicate mare who had been infused recently with magic and strange markings. Snorting softly as she arrived, Gaucho idly wondered where sar-gent Levi was? Perhaps he was the one on patrol?

Although Kri spoke concisely and without flowery wording, Gaucho still found her lengthy speech hard to follow. His ears flicked forward and back uncertainly, as he strained to catch her meaning, pulling out a few words here and there. The most pressing to his mind, was when she had said ....remain behind... While he would not argue with the Sultana should she choose to place him in a defensive position, it certainly wouldn't be what he would decide if given the chance. Flicking his luxuriously long black tail against his hocks, he took a step towards Kri, head lowered somewhat, yet not enough to be pointing his antlers into her face. "No stay - Gaucho go." He offered, his voice rather soft for one who usually spoke with such a deep baritone. Pausing, he looked into her deep sea-blue eyes; "..Please?" He concluded hesitantly, not wishing to offend.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-22-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Gaucho - 02-24-2013, 01:17 AM