Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

Curiosity was rife in the orange boy's soul today as he nodded once to the Sergeant Aryel, little he knew of her but he committed her to memory as someone to look up to. Attention then turned to the meeting itself and it seemed that the blue mare was the last to arrive from the militant ranks and so Hector shuffled in to listened to Kri's words, attentive but still keeping an eye on Veci.

Gravely he took in her words, hearing of their alliance with the Grey to counter the threat from Tio and the bargain they had struck in order to get Ophelia to agree. Hector wondered where the Grey's conquest laid and what land there own soldiers would be sent to and how many enemies they would make in the process. So many questions but he kept them behind his lips as he considered the options before him, to attack or defend. The soul who named himself Gaucho and spoke in the most oddest ways of speaking seemed eager in his offer to go to war with their Leader. As Hector looked to the other two he knew now what he must say, all he wanted was to protect their Commander and she would need the greatest warriors to protect her. Aryel and Midas would provide it better than him, they deserved the glory of war more than he did right now and Hector still had a point to prove. That he too could be depended on. "The General and your Sergeant would be better suited than me right now and have more than earned the right to represent our land in battle. Though I will go if you should ask me to. I have mountains to prove still and, if you will allow me, I will prove myself by defending your borders. Nothing will get past me."

He said rather proudly at the end and silently wishing they did not think him a coward, war didn't frighten Hector, he'd lived through wars before. The Soldier simply felt inadequate right now and had no wishes to become a burden to the warriors around him who had already proven themselves.

Head dipped in respectful salute.

[Hector respectfully asks to stay and defend. <3]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-22-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Kri - 02-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: The sword and the shield. [Warriors] - by Hector - 02-24-2013, 06:32 AM