Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I HAVE BURNED MY TOMORROWS, AND I STAND INSIDE TODAY
At the edge of the future, and my dreams all fade away

Ophelia's heart beat hard in her chest, and she just noticed again after barking for one of the few times in her life that it was raining. The streams of liquid ran down her face and dropped over her long, white lashes until she blinked. White and crimson tresses stuck to her hocks and neck, and her damp coat turned almost a dark blue from the darkness of the skin beneath the alabaster fur. The glare that was affixed to her expressive features was harsh and unyielding, and she stood from afar, neck lifted and muscles thickly tensed. Lovely, tulip ears were turned against her skull, showing her lack of interest at any subsequent words the pinto could spew in her direction.

When she spoke, Ophelia flashed her tail in anger, the rage almost humorous now with the incredulity of Tor's continuing verbal antics. Then, the bitch compared herself to her sister. An anger stronger than any she had ever known flared in her heart, making her lungs expand in a strong gust. Her nostrils flared and jaws clenched tightly, body quivering and tense as if struck by lightning. The intensity of this fury made her vision blur slightly, though everything was bathed in crimson.

Still, she waited, listened as every word fell like the hammer of a gavel, condemning Tor to a worse fate than a broken friendship. First, she appealed to her sense of family, to herdship, then to her memories and then to logic. Ophelia's expression turned into a bitter, violent sneer, lips curling back from her ivories. "The Grey has a healer," she growled, and then she paused.

Words seemed so pointless and cumbersome when all she desired to do was lunge out and snatch Tor's crest in her jaws and yank the mare into the muddy ground, then... Ophelia cut that thought short. Murder was not a fit sentence for stupidity, though she hoped that the pinto had not passed along the genes for this glaring flaw. "You are not my sister. You are not my family. You have no right to compare yourself to the mare who grew at my side while we spent nearly every waking moment supporting each other. I would never dream of leaving Ktulu, and when she asked me about forming this band, I supported her with my presence and skills." Ophelia snapped, her anger still boiling hot just beneath the surface.

"Ktulu would never abandon me; even when I was at my lowest point, she was honest, helped me through all of my trials. You pale in comparison. The scale in my mind does not even have mark for your level when I think of my beloved twin." Ophelia growled out those words harshly, no longer concerned with feelings and politics. Every ounce of hate and rage she had held back since that day when Tor spat on their friendship as Ophelia had been nearly breathless with pain from the Sun God poured from her lips.

"My family is also my herd, and you left it without a word. You are no longer a part of my family. You spit upon the unity of the Grey. You think I give a damn that you left? No. What makes you a fool is that you formed two alliances when the Grey strictly allows for none, had fucking children with a stallion you hooked up with in this short time, and THEN you think it wise to tell me that you left? Fucking brilliant." Ophelia snorted sarcastically, shaking her head. "Sorry doesn't fix anything. Sorry is an excuse."

Ophelia grunted slightly, her glare turning cold. "Considering my emotional involvement and the fact that I do not rule this herd alone, your re-admittance into our ranks will not be determined by my opinion of you alone. If the Grey wants you back, I will not stand in your way, but any friendship or bond I had with you was broken in the Marsh. Coming here expecting to mend such a break is a fool's errand." She wished Ktulu were here.

[OOC: Permission for Grey to allow or disallow Tor back into the Grey. Ktulu first.]

Image Credit: haiinee @ sxc.hu

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-02-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ktulu - 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Archibald - 03-02-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM