Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U         

i'm a slave and i am a master

no restraints and unchecked collectors

Not much went on in the forest that Ktulu didn't have some sort of knowledge of. The trees that had become her home in the months after founding the Grey had a way of trapping and magnifying voices. Eytan's adventures and the subsequent flashes of the goings on she saw in her mind also added to her growing knowledge. So when Ophelia's voice rang through the forest it alerted Ktulu, not only because of Phi being her sister, but because of the anger she heard in that voice. She easily navigated her way through the forest and soon came upon her beautifully pale sister and the stupid, trouble making wench that abandoned them after pledging loyalty.

Dark ears were tilted forward as she listened, then, to Tor's answer to Ophelia's biting words. Anger clenched Ktulu's heart as the stupid mare claimed to love Ophelia as a sister. There was no way that Tor could love Phi the way she claimed to. There were, however, a few things that Ktulu could agree with that Tor said. Ktulu agreed that she was a fool, an idiot, and irresponsible. Anger, again, flared within Ktulu's being as Tor then proclaimed that she would not leave and that she would not let Ophelia leave. Just who the hell did she think she was?

As Ophelia began to speak once more Ktulu emerged from the shadow of the trees she had stood by and took her place beside her pale sister. "Your position has been filled." She said, backing her sister's words that the Grey already had a healer. It had been an easy decision, in her opinion, to make Apollo the group's healer. He was trustworthy. She did not wonder where his loyalties lay and she did not feel as if the stallion did not like her.

"Tell me, Tor." The darker sister then continued on. "Is your head shoved up your ass for the warmth?" How could one individual be so foolish? How could one individual be given so much and piss it all away then dare ask for another chance. "How dare you come back here after blatantly violating our rules. No member of the Grey shall have any affiliation with a herd or group other than that of the Grey." She stated stonily. "You chose to leave us and no matter how foolish your choice was it was your choice."

Ktulu then stepped forward, her tail slapping against her legs and her ears tilting forward. Her crimson eyes flashed with unconcealed anger as she glared at the heavier mare. "And you dare to come here after trying to steal me away from my home. It seems as if your stupidity knows no bounds, Tor, and your stupidity is something that I want no part of." Her words were cold and scathing as she addressed the older mare, but she was not finished quite yet. "There is no room in the Grey for someone who's morals lie beneath her hooves. If my sister will not say that you are not welcome then I will. You are not welcome. No manner of persuading will sway my opinion nor my decision. You say you will not leave until all is resolved then fine. Do so. Stand there until your hooves are rooted into the ground and moss covers your back. It will change nothing. Not what you did, not who you hurt." She said as she glanced at her pale sister. Honestly had she not hurt Ophelia so then Ktulu might have considered taking her back, but she burned that bridge when she left and trampled it when she came back.

Again, Ktulu moved closer to Tor, aiming to get to a spot where only Tor would hear her. "If you dare compare yourself to me or tell my sister that you love her like a sister then I promise you I will run my horn through your throat." She hissed quietly, through nearly clenched teeth. Pale, silken tail flicked again as she circled around the larger mare then came to a stand beside her sister once more. "Members of the Grey, come forth!" She called into the trees. "Let us hear your opinion." Perhaps if someone put forth a good enough argument Ktulu could be persuaded into changing her mind and letting Tor enter back into their ranks on a trial basis.

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-02-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ktulu - 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Archibald - 03-02-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM