Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD

THE DAUNTLESS

ready to ignite

Archibald moved through the forest like a shadow, his giant figure ominous and frightening to those that cross his path. Loretta darted between trees to finally stop in the bushes behind Ophelia, sending him images of angry Grey members, all convened in one place. Loretta stood watching the pale hybrid and her dark twin argue at the paint for some time before her bonded appeared. Picking his body up into a trot, Archibald closed the distance between him and his group. Coming up on the right of Loretta and behind Ophelia, Archibald entered the scene with dark eyes and a stoic expression. He let his gaze fall on the gray and white paint. She wants to be Grey. Loretta spoke calmly, leaning against Archibald's left foreleg.

This was the mare that had healed him after his battle with Jackal. This mare had used her powers selflessly to take away the sting of Dei's aftermath. Archibald tightened the muscles under his burn scars, remembering the scene in the forest when he felt helpless and exhausted. Never had he felt that way before, never would he feel it again, and Tor had been there to assist him. Apparently, she had been the healer of the Grey beforehand. Archibald wondered if she had been a member of the Grey when she healed him, but part of him decided not, given the timeline. Now, she wanted back in, and was groveling to Ophelia.

The anger that rolled off of the twins brought Archibald to think that something very bad had happened between them. He knew that mares, when overcome with strong emotions, were hard creatures to reason with, and so Archibald would not try to sway their decision. However, he would let them know about the history between himself and the paint. "Tor healed by dragon burns after my throne was stolen from me." Archibald shifted his glance to look at Ophelia and wait for a response, if any, but did not expect his words to make the sister's decide to let Tor stay.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-02-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ktulu - 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM