the Rift

Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Tor watches Ophelia cry silently, without a word, and suddenly all of her sadness is gone. If Ophelia does not want her, so be it. Let her put this behind herself and forget, speak to Destrier and set off alone as she should. Destrier will understnd her broken faith, she well knows- he will understand the remorse she feels. He was always there for her, so much more than the bitter white mare in front of her was. This mare cares nothing for her, clearly, otherwise she would have at least tried to understand. Festering in both sadness and anger Tor watches, beyond the point of caring now. She doesn't understand why Ophelia doesn't understand- is it really so terrible of her to take what was, essentially, a pregnancy leave? Apparently it was.

While Tor is not vengeful, she does not love this mare the way she thought she did. Ktulu's cold, hard words do not go through her, they soar through her head and come out the other ear. The only thing she is concerned about is that they do not want her. Yes, maybe the Gray does, not just the mares blinded by their own selfish feelings. She is a veteran healer, healing far more than many. If they do not care for her skills, so be it. No longer will she allow herself to waste awa- What am I thinking? Tor shakes her head in a daze, realizing she was turning into the selfish mare she strived so hard to avoid. How could she think these thoughts? Leave them out of this.

Let her begin anew, wash away her sins. Let her forget these problems. She knows a herb that will do such a thing... but she doesn't want to forget Luken, Laila, or Destrier. Will she honestly follow through on such a selfish thought? No. No, she will not. Tor sighs, and says simply, ignoring the Gray gathering- "I have no desire to join the Gray if I will not be accepted by the leaders. My only request is that should I ever have need of the Gray and its services, you will not stop simply because we have..." She floundered for a word, and fell silent. "I hope we won't cross paths again. Good bye."

With that, Tor slipped away, and she too had tears falling from her eyes, and yet she made no sound.

[Tor exits.]

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-02-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ktulu - 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Archibald - 03-02-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM