Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I HAVE BURNED MY TOMORROWS, AND I STAND INSIDE TODAY
At the edge of the future, and my dreams all fade away

Ophelia inhaled as Ktulu arrived as support, and she listened as her sister mirrored her own sentiments. Apollo moved into the equation then, followed by Archibald. The alabaster hybrid listened to the black stallion speak, and she nodded, understanding. With a deep breath, Ophelia tried to calm the racing of her heart and the cold, bitter screaming of her emotions. The burning rage in her dual colored eyes dimmed to sadness, and she shifted her weight onto one hip, lightly touching her nose to Ktulu's shoulder in a kind "thank you".

Then, the pale hybrid turned to Archibald and smiled sadly. "What called me into friendship with Tor in the first place was her heart to heal," she replied, remembering those mirrors with a bitter aftertaste. "After the invasion against the Edge who now reside in the Basin, Mauja was very injured. Tor, selflessly, healed him, and you too have a story of her usefulness as a healer." Ophelia turned her head to those who had gathered, trying to be calm, rational respite the fact that she was damaged on the inside and trying to claw her way out of a dark hole.

"I do not doubt Tor as a healer. I doubt her as a loyalist. I doubt her as a friend. Apollo has taken the position as healer beautifully, and I will not punish him for a deserter of the Grey." Ophelia grit her teeth a little. "Even leaving the Grey, our family, would be forgivable, but Tor joined the World's Edge. A fundamental creed of the Grey is that we do not ally or join with other herds. Why? Because our neutrality would be called into question. Knowing this rule, Tor still left and joined the Edge." Ophelia turned to Archibald again.

"Knowing this information, how do you stand?" Ophelia then watched as Tor said that she would not be a part of a herd whose leaders do not accept them. Those were perhaps the most recent words of wisdom that had emerged out of the grey pinto's mouth yet. "Should you have need of the Grey, I will not be a part of the decision to support your cause. I know for a fact that I am too emotionally involved for that."

And finally, she left. Was that not what Ophelia had told her to do earlier?

Image Credit: haiinee @ sxc.hu

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-02-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ktulu - 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Archibald - 03-02-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Tor - 03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Ophelia, Ophelia [phi, open] - by Ophelia - 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM