the Rift

You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

So,I had come here to find Ayaka,only to be distracted by the battle cry and some beast like stallion with a bone poking though his nose,had to force myself to touch some wolf or something to help towards my quest,which still wasn't finished and now my coat was all sweated up. Now the best of appearances when meeting the only girl you had ever loved,and probably ever will love,unless cubs were involved but...let's not think to far ahead. The heat trapped in the sands made the pads of my paws feel like they were burning. A large lake stretched out before me and soon enough I was lapping up the water in the shade of a Cactus,making sure I am not to close to the prickly plant it's self though.

I think back to the last time I was here. It wasn't the best of times I must admit. The coward Aryel had been here,the prisoner Elizabeth and that bitch of a leader Kri and it just so happened Ayaka lived here. Well,no one would stop me seeing Ayaka. I loved her,and nothing could stop love from growing and now that I had been offered a spot in a group within the Basin I was probably even more of a enemy to these lands. But I was prepared to be here to see Ayaka. And so I am.

I lift myself from my panting lying position under the shade of the Cactus and stretch out with a yawn,chewing a few times when I fix my position into a standing pose. Black orbs scourer the heated land. If Ayaka was close she had probably smelt me here but just to make sure my lips form a perfect 'o' shape and I let out a almost echoing howl.

The white wolf was back in the Throat,for the right reasons this time though.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM