the Rift

You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Great,just who I needed to show up.

I don't even look at her,I was sick of the sight of the interfering little bitch,although she was quiet a good entertainer back there at the oak where she had quickly become my throne to sit on whilst she was trapped in the roots of a tree. What idiot got themselves into that situation? And of course,when the brindled stallion had turned up the day had become a whole lot more entertaining. But this wasn't one of those days where I wanted trouble,this was a day I wanted to see Ayaka,and I have already been distracted with a spar,but Aryel was not going to distract me. She wasn't worth it anyway. I told you, didn't I? I told you that you weren't welcome here. I roll my eyes,still not looking at her. "To be honest Aryel I don't really care if i'm welcome or not." I snap at her,my jaws making a 'clack' noise when they shut. I can feel a slight heat burning from her and I spar her one glance to see blue flames flickering at her hoofs and wing tips.

And yet here you are. Ok,so I was trying to be good,but it didn't stop the odd comment coming out my jaw. "At least we know your not blind." Whilst speaking I stretch out into a lying position,crossing my front paws over and resting my head on them,looking forward,with a sigh. I was board of Aryel now,I had seen to much of her lately. You know what that means, right? It means I gotta kill you. I roll over,still under the shade of the Cactus. She wouldn't be able to kill me,even if she wanted to so badly. My paws are folded over my chest,my black orbs gazing up at the sky. It's blue was light and the sun was placed bang right in the middle of the sky,making it all the more hotter. There were no clouds in sight so it wasn't like I was looking at something in particular.

And I wouldn't mind doing it, either, considering the treatment you gave me when I was stuck. But because I'm a forgiving horse, if you give me the reason you're here, and I deem it a good one, maybe I'll let you go with just some minor branding. I let out a huff of laughter as she reminds me of when she was stuck and with her being a 'forgiving' horse,and minor branding,another cocky remark working it's way out my jaw. "What are you going to brand me then? The white wolf from the Basin who walked into the middle of the Throat without being stopped?" I turn to her as I say it,then look back up the sky. "Or is that to long?" Sighing I roll onto my side then force myself to stand,shaking my body rid of sand that had found it's way into my thick fur.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-23-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM