the Rift

You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

The stupid fool of a mare advances,her fucking voice burning my ears again. Because that's sort of how territory works. I'd expect a wolf of all creatures to know that. Anger starts to boil inside me. She knew nothing of wolfs,and nothing of me and yet she thought she knew everything there was to know about everything and everyone. She didn't even know why I was here and i'm sure not even blue cows could be as cruel to stop you seeing the one you loved. Not that blue cows could stop you if they wanted. There's not enough meat on your skinny flank to print a message so long. I'm thinking of something more traditional. A good old-fashioned hoofprint right on your tail end. I let out another small laugh whilst I am shaking my coat. "You wouldn't get a chance love." But before I knew it she was already galloping towards me at which point I instantly turn to face her with a low rumbling growl.

Hello everyone. Aryel comes to a halt,kicking up sand in my white fur. "Thanks." I say sarcastically. I then feel the touch of Ayaka nuzzling me,it was just what I need to allow my body to relaxed a bit and in return I nuzzle her back,catching her eye and whispering. "Hey." I turn back to face Aryel. Unless you're here to help me chase off this trespasser,you should leave. Her voice was of anger and fury,making me feel cautious of what she would try and do to Ayaka if she refused to leave. Of course though,I say try for a reason.

"Leave us Aryel." My voice is growling as I speak,as a warning that she will go. "I didn't come to talk to you." I look back to Ayaka with slightly sorry eyes that if we wanted to be together this was the kind of crap we were going to get,but true lovers don't care right? The stick by ecah others side to the very end.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-24-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM