the Rift

You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Keep cool Lupus,just keep cool.

I was beginning to loose me patience. Why couldn't the bloody mare just let it go,I was here and I was determined not to go,and she better believe it. She better believe i'm not stupid either. I knew I was in no position to orders but the thing was,did I care? "Likewise, Lupus, you being a known enemy on Throat territory, you'll need to listen to me too if you don't wish to be chased out." I suppose it was true but yet,if I was really such a enemy,then wouldn't she just chase me out with out giving us a list of options?

I wanted to rip the guts right out of the mare that was pacing before me,acting as if we were the one's in the most danger. The preferable option would be for Lupus to leave immediately. Need I remind you, Ayaka, that he is part of an enemy group? I mange to hold back the words that were close to being spat out. I hated this place and all but one who lived here,Ayaka. And she was the only one making me hold my tongue. "Or, you can stay, provided I stay as well to keep an eye on Snowball here." A soft growl escapes me as the words 'snowball' leave the mouth of the blue cow. Yes,she had a nickname to. I am rather proud of creating it actually. "Kri would not approve of you speaking with a Basin member, you know. I could report you. My job is to protect this herd, and that's what I damn very well intend to do."

This times words leave me quickly.

"Do what you have to,like i'm ever going to listen to those like you and Kri," I hated her but above all,I was starting to hate myself,which made me hate Aryel even more for turning up at the wrong time in the wrong place. Why couldn't she just live with the fact that I was here and that she might as well get over it. Anyway she better know I was going to be turning up here a lot more often.

"Anyway i'm going to be here a lot more often and i'll make it clear,it is to see no one but Ayaka." I turn my head back to look at Ayaka,the first sign of a smile showing on my jaw line. When ever I saw her I couldn't help smiling,even at the worst of times like now. I step back to take place by her side,my body quiet close to hers.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 03-01-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM