the Rift

You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I felt my cheeks burning at Aryel's statement for snapping in front of Ayaka. But then, did Ayaka truly know what it was like to be taunted by someone and when you would have normally snapped back a while ago you clamped your jaws shut? I'm sure, if she did, she would know how I was feeling right now. "Well, I'll just have to increase my patrols, eh? Can't do to let an enemy in without supervision. Frankly, Lupus, I neither trust you nor see how someone like you could possibly feel love." My jaws open, as if she snap back but I force them shut and return a glare to Aryel, trying to keep my voice calm. "Maybe because she is the only one who has ever given me a chance."

The sheer arrogance of the mare made me want to kill her even more. Who is she to judge someone from the Basin? They weren't all racist and here she was, speaking as if they were dirt. No even the racist one's were dirt although I did think it was stupid that they were racist. Not that I could say anything, considering I had joined them in the Plague. When Ayaka rested her head on me I felt like this was where we were meant to be, both of us. Well, not in the Throat but together, anywhere. I turn my neck into her coat, her sweet smell making me smile, although it could not be seen, Ayaka could properly feel the movement against her skin.

"Ayaka, I think you're an idiot for trusting him. And if he causes any harm to my family, then you'll suffer after I'm done with him. I will not report you, and he may stay, but so will I." I turn my head to look at her. I don't offer her a smile but I do nod shallowly as she turns away then locks her eye's on us. When I had come here to see Ayaka, I had hoped it would just be us two, without the watchful eyes of another but it didn't seem to be turning out that way be at least, we had got a bit of space.

I turn my body so that I am not facing Aryel (I was trying to ignore the fact she was even here) and look straight into her fire like orbs, smiling slightly, my muzzle touching hers. "Sorry," I whisper, not wanting Aryel to hear. "I love you,you know that right? And I always will." I press my muzzle against her's then pull it away, not sparring Aryel even a quick glance. I lift my handsome head up and shake in, the light working perfectly for my appearance.

"So, been chasing away anymore cat's recently?" I say with a small chuckle, remembering when we had ripped apart the two bob cat's who thought they could be us.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 03-06-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM