the Rift

You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ayaka, I think you're an idiot for trusting him. And if he causes any harm to my family, then you'll suffer after I'm done with him. I will not report you, and he may stay, but so will I. The voice of the blue mare rang in her ears. A feeling of relief crawled up her back when Aryel said that she would not tell Kri about her and Lupus. She did not care if Aryel stayed to keep an eye on Lupus. She still got to see him and it was Aryel’s duty to chase off enemies. “Thank you Aryel” Her voice was as sweet and thankful as it could ever possibly be.

Her gaze caught Lupus’s endless back orbs as the mare walked away. The touch on his muzzle on hers made a smile erupt on her soft white lips. I love you,you know that right? And I always will. His soft words made her tail wag slightly. She loved him too, and she would until she died. His snowy pelt seemed to reflect the sun’s bright rays. “I love you too.” Her voice was just as soft as his and her fiery orange eyes danced in the light. She would not let the fact of him living in an enemy herd make her stop loving him. Although others might not see it, Lupus was perfect to her. From the way his pelt would gleam in the sun, to the tone of his voice. He was perfect.

So, been chasing away anymore cat's recently? Ayaka giggled a bit at Lupus’s joke. The memory of the day when they had chased those two idiot kittens that had come and challenged them. It wasnot a bad day though, it was actually a great day. That was the day when Lupus had told Ayaka that he loved her. The memory put a smile on the fae’s maw. “No! I think that the dead bodies of the cats scared all the others away.” She joked. Her auburn pelt glimmered and her eyes gazed at the handsome white lupe.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM