the Rift

Hopefully Yours

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I looked at the male that referred to himself as death. I wondered what was it that made him feel so horrible, to refer to himself with such a terrible name. It was as if he was the impersonation of death. Horrible, truly is. "Well then, I should call you by Death then", I said giving him a smile. I saw the male give me an expectant look, and I knew he was contemplating about something, like wether he should tell me what was going on with him. He was slightly intriguing, though I didn't want to entirely open myself up to him yet. He was quite a handsome lad, but I was taller than him by one entire hand. I didn't loom completely over him though. He had a muscular build, but when I looked into his eyes, instead of seeing a normal look, I saw a look of entire sadness. It was a look that made me feel so bad for him. There must have been some sort of ordeal that scarred his presence in a way. Despite the fact I wasn't exactly the nosy type, I wanted to find out what was bothering him so much. Despite the fact we were strangers, I was willing to become his friend.

My luscious mane fell on my shoulder as I looked at him with my stormy blue orbs. "It's a pleasure meeting you too, Death", I said. "I can see something troubling you. What has happened?" I asked him. I didn't care if I was intruding. I was the type not to get embarrassed so easily. I looked at him. I remembered back to my old times now. I yearned to see my family again, my dear mother. The endless fields of rye that I would fly above, or run in. The distant black mountains encircling the fields, and while I ran, the sun setting in the background. That was what I wanted back. I wanted to find my herd again. My eyes reflected sadness now, as I painfully remembered my old home. What has become of it now?

Messages In This Thread
Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-22-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 02-23-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-24-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-02-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Arrane - 03-06-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:26 AM