the Rift

Hopefully Yours

Feels Like Death Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I hoped she would be my friend even after I tell her about my family. I thought she was tall and beautiful. I said"My family and home was destroyed by a fire. I also watched my daughter get shot to death by the farmers who lived near by us. I wanted to die after that happened, I still do want to die. Thats why I'm sad." I would not like to fight another even if I had to. I am not the kind to fight and I never would. he wandered how could this ever happen to me and my family. I never thought that this could happen to me. I still want to die and be with my family again. I hate feeling sorry for myself like I do. Why do I have to keep reliving what had happened everyday. I need to find some one who could take this lonely and sadness away from me. I want to kill those who had killed my family expecially the one who shot my daughter. I know my mate would want me to feel happy and find some one else to love the way I had her. I want to feel happy again and smile like I had when my mate, my daughter and two sons were alive. The only time I killed another was when my mate had come to me and told me her old mate hurt her. I will never hurt any one even if they hurt me but if some one hurts those that I love I will hurt them back.

Messages In This Thread
Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-22-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 02-23-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-24-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-02-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Arrane - 03-06-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:26 AM