the Rift

by starlight. [cassiopeia]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute
i made a throne for hope to sit.

The visits from so many of different herds had made me considerably nervous over the past few weeks. With more faces passing through my borders, I began to grow a suspicious hunch that something was going on outside of my realm of knowledge. I knew Mirage's forces had grown quite strong, but she was a friend, thus her strength did not cause concern. Instead, the cold-eyed Mauja had instilled in me a sense of wariness - one I couldn't seem to shake.

I had heard within Helovia that there had once been Seers, those who could peer into the future when granted the right by their homeland. The only need accept the position, it was said, for the magic to take root in their minds. I had pondered this for many nights, thinking about which of my herdmates would be most suitable for the task of seeing. The calm and clear minded Cassiopeia was the face that kept creeping back into my mind. She was a smart girl, a quick learner, and I felt she was mature enough to handle such a responsibility.

Stepping out under the starlight which bathed my desert home, I call out to the mare with a light yet firm tone. "Cassiopeia, I wish to speak with you." I wait on the red rocks for her response.

Messages In This Thread
by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-11-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Cassiopeia - 07-14-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-17-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-28-2012, 02:39 PM