the Rift

by starlight. [cassiopeia]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute
i made a throne for hope to sit.

She had mysterious powers, this Cassiopeia. Despite the calm sort of kindness that eked from her eyes every passing second, there was also a veil of the unknown that shrouded her expression. I am slightly taken aback by the fact that I trust such a mare so easily, since she has shared little with me about herself. Still, the sweetness of her eyes and the soft authority of her voice was calming, soothing, and assured me she would never bring harm to me nor our home.

The constellation on her shoulder dispersed into the air, creating a cloud of ethereal mist which mimicked my thoughts enough to bring a quiet smirk to my own face, feminine yet roughened by time and resolve. The lady of the stars, cloaked in darkness much like the Goddess of the Moon.

Her voice rings in recognition of the Seers, and for that, I am glad. I had chosen well in her, as she appeared to have a nostalgic look on her face that suggest she knew better than I the secrets of the seers. Still, when my offer clings in the air, I note that her ears flick uncertainly upon her delicately shaped head, dancing with the wind as it passed between us. There is a hopeful gleam to the features of my face, for she did not outright decline my request. Then, a melodic voice brings forth a secret from her past that causes my own eyes to widen slightly in surprise, one ear drawn back as I gaze at her - my face a mess of blonde hair twirling with the night.

"I hadn't known," I said - though she already knew this. Only Cassiopeia held the secrets to her past. If she had not unlocked them for me, how could I have known? I had no ability to read minds.

However, the silence swayed between us for a moment, her mind obviously considering the strains of accepting such a role. Her answer, when it finally broke the seal of the quiet air, was firm; there was no hint of the vascillating I had seen moments earlier. A smile breaks on my face. "I am glad, Cassiopeia. I am sure you will serve us well."

Messages In This Thread
by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-11-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Cassiopeia - 07-14-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-17-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-28-2012, 02:39 PM