the Rift

Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Vex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Well, I never said I was perfect, did I?

The perlino buckskin coat shimmered as the sun set, giving of sort of an orange tint to the male. His mane was messy and scraggly and his tail long but just as messy. His eyes were red, matching the spiked collar around his neck, giving him that "rebellious bad boy look". His name was Vex, and man did he have a personality to match.

Vex stood on the edge of Helovia's threshold taking in the scene. He smirked as he thought about how much trouble he could cause here. He could care less about destroying others relationships or lives. As long as he was happy, that was all that mattered to him. Sort of a selfish creature, and very self absorbed.

He took a few strides in as he thought to himself. Damn Vex, what are you getting into this time? he smirked as the thought trailed through his inner abyss of a mind. He shook his matted mane and snorted softly before taking off. He loved to run and be free and rambunctious but he also loved be shackled down and in pain. Something about pain got him off.

He looked around the new area again. Huge trees surrounded his every view. He like the feeling of being confined in a certain area, but at the same time he wanted to explore more. A faint sounf of water caught his attention. He quickly jolted toward it stopping infront of a waterfall. He smirked looking down and speaking out loud to himself. "Damn Vex, You sexy, sexy bad boy!". and letting out a small growl down to his reflection.

Walk walk walk.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM