the Rift

Ceteris Paribus {HERD MEETING}

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

Paladin quietly, and he hoped, subtly, entered the small gathering in the Foothills. He wanted to be a part of this herd with Soleil and her parents. Perhaps a part of him was eager to join the family he never had. Either way, the simple life of being a father was not suited for his warrior's mind. He needed a task, a job, a fight. His ears perked forward and as he listened to the three leads, he realized how little he missed being in their position. Not that the job was too difficult, but rather the scrutiny that came along with it. Paladin was never good under scrutiny. He had too many chinks in his historical armor.

"If you have a place for me, I would serve under whatever banner you find suits me best. Though, as I believe Lady Smoke will attest to, that banner is better suited in the more... violent and protective arts." Paladin gave a short but proper bow and moved forward to stand beside smoke. As he listened to how to threaten members for disobeying, the stallion's expression hardened. "Not to overstep my bounds, but from experience, you have to be prepared to make the hard decisions, barring a vote to protect your land. Though I lived in darker times, I fear there are always unscrupulous individuals waiting to take over."

Messages In This Thread
Ceteris Paribus {HERD MEETING} - by Gossamer - 06-02-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: Ceteris Paribus {HERD MEETING} - by Indy - 06-02-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Ceteris Paribus {HERD MEETING} - by Paladin - 06-09-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: Ceteris Paribus {HERD MEETING} - by Gossamer - 06-29-2012, 11:22 PM