d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

Stealing comes with practice
Lying comes with ease
But neither one is faster
Than falling to your knees

d'Artagnan smiled at the familiar scent that always had his heart racing that little bit faster. The presence of his Nurse calmed his spirit and soothed away all the problems that plagued his mind, temporarily curing his insanity and turning him into a quite agreeable beast. That's if he wasn't stumbling over his words in attempt to voice his own feelings, often they were suppressed so much so that they seemed to just pour out of him whenever they spoke of their relationship. He continued looking out across the land as she cantered up to him, allowing his head to tilt when she halted by his side and unconsciously leaned towards her, enjoying the little mares presence beside him. "How fares my Nurse?" He said, gruff tones becoming as soft as he could manage. It seemed like she had been his Nurse since forever, his very first and only one. If d'Artagnan had the power, he would instate her to a rank higher than the one she had now, she more than deserved it for her never fading services. In the Nightshade's eyes she deserved to be ruler of her own land and quietly berated himself for being so weak and not of nobility, for Mesec, Aviya and Nao too.

A yap followed by snow scattering signalled the arrival of Aramis, who bounced on uncoordinated paws up to d'Artagnan's pale Queen. Arrow pointed tail swishing from side to side as he attempted to bound under the Nurse's belly and play with the strands of her tail. The shade sighed "Kou, Aramis. Aramis, Kou." He introduced before turning his dual coloured gaze back to his Nurse. "It's a long story involving a boggart, an egg and a pretty good fight which I won of course. Although I seem to have ended up with a friend for life in my quest for victory." He said. Smiling fondly at the pup who yipped in greeting.

Their small moment of peace was short lived as the children of the Basin came to join them, Snö the first. Daughter of the Frostheart. d'Artagnan never had much to do with the little runt and the metal toy beside her always reminded him of Ulrik. The Engineer that had a respectable personality and gift for engaging words. Her imperious question irritated the Nightshade who didn't like being looked down upon, especially by a child. Tail swished in annoyance and the look he gave Snö spoke volumes of disapproval. "Maybe. What are you doing out here so late at night, little Snö?" He asked. Voice deepening through his irritation. No matter how old and big she grew, d'Artagnan would always remember her as the adventurous filly.

Vexed eyes fell upon Frost Fyre then, quickly remembering that this was the daughter of his good friend Descaro. The bay colour reminding him of her father but the spots must be from the mothers side. He gave the fae a quick nod of his head, maintaining the frown upon his face as he wondered what she was doing out here too. "Frost Fyre. I see you're not too short on bravery but why are you out so late, filly?" It seemed the future of the Basin liked to go walk about, d'Artagnan couldn't really say he wouldn't be the same if he was that age again. His own father used to punish him for entering clan battles that had nothing to do with him, it would be fair to say as a colt he had a few head bashings. Maybe that was why he was like he was today.

[ooc; sorry for the delay D:]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 02-23-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Kou - 02-23-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Snö - 02-23-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Frost Fyre - 02-23-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 03-05-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Kou - 03-05-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Snö - 03-06-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Frost Fyre - 03-06-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM