the Rift

Time to Breathe

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Snö
and when you see me, you will freeze

The slightest of scowls crease her youthful face as yet another appears on the horizon, this one somehorse Snö has never met before. She was young, even younger than the pale ice princess, and hardly did Snö believe she had just been weaned off her mother's milk. Snö never had respect for foals- they were childish, ignorant, and too often thought they were the best, superior in knowledge to others older and more refined than them. Little did the frosty mare realize she herself held her fair share of these qualities.

Snö shook her head in quiet surprise at d'Artagnan's gruff, unwelcoming tones, feeling a sudden jolt somewhere about her midsection. It was rude, and ever more arrogant, for her to intrude on the unicorns' she respected; Kou and the mighty dark Nightshade, killer of many. She half-closed her crystal eyes, swishing her silken cream tail, yet hesitating to simply walk away. The little lines around her forehead deepened as Kou spoke, as gentle and kind as ever, but somehow clearly conveying that she saw no reason for Snö to be interrupting their being together.

In a greedy, selfish way Snö wanted to remain here, just to bother them more- why should they have a happy coupling when her parents had split before she was weaned, flying away? Her father had never come after her! But Snö couldn't quite bring herself to snap at Kou, or d'Artagnan, perhaps an unconscious reaction to the fact she was aware of their impatience.

"I'm sorry," Snö finally responds abruptly, feeling short on the words to convey her conflictions. "It was quite rude of me to interrupt," The only reason I'm doing this is I don't want to fight at this hour, "I simply found my feet wandering. I have been unable to sleep, thinking of all... the many things. Have a good night," And may you enjoy conceiving a child, Kou. Snö snorted inwardly, and without another word she turned and picked up a lazy trot, fading into the green skies and fields of creamy snow, brushing past the young filly without a thought.

Messages In This Thread
Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 02-23-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Kou - 02-23-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Snö - 02-23-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Frost Fyre - 02-23-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 03-05-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Kou - 03-05-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Snö - 03-06-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Frost Fyre - 03-06-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM