isn't it ironic? [open]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

I am not a fan of irony and yet it seems like my life is one ironic situation after another. I had thought upon escaping Janat that my quality of life would improve. No longer would I stand alone on the mountain tops, banished from my family for crimes I did not commit. No longer would I be alone. I would have a chance at leading a somewhat normal life. But look at me. Since setting foot in Helovia I have done nothing but turn away from anyone who showed the slightest interest in me. I've spent all my time standing on this bloody mountain top and looking down at the clouds that obscured my view of the world below.

I almost miss Muriel, I realize suddenly. No, maybe I do miss her. As loud and obnoxious as I could find her to be at times she broke me out of my shell. I felt less misery when she was around. She almost made me feel like I had a purpose. I suppose it's ironic that I drove her away and now miss her.

My sides heave as I sigh heavily and forcefully turn my thoughts to something, anything else. The grass is growing quickly, but then it always did up here on this mountain top that miraculously avoided the plague winter brought. I guess that's because the sun feels so close up here. The grass tastes better than the grass in Janat, I think as I tear a mouthful of it from the ground. My tail twitches back and forth and my ears tilt back against my head as I grow increasingly aggravated with myself.

I am a fool. I am a hermit. I've brought myself nothing but misery since I escaped Janat. Perhaps it wasn't the elders and my family that made me so miserable. Maybe I really am cursed by the gods. Maybe my fate in life is to lead a life of loneliness and misery.

...maybe falling from the skies wouldn't be a bad way to go, I think as I lift my head to peer down over the edge once more at the clouds.

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
isn't it ironic? [open] - by Leliel - 02-23-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Onni - 02-24-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Leliel - 03-24-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Lythe - 03-24-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Onni - 04-05-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Muriel - 04-06-2013, 01:16 AM