isn't it ironic? [open]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

I certainly hope that I leave very little impression on everyone else that I've come across as it seems I have this mare. She doesn't even ... nevermind, she remembers me now. And listen to that, she even remembers my name. Its been a long time since I heard my name on the lips of another. It sounds weird and I'm not entirely sure I like it, but what can I do. It was the name I was given on the day I was born, its the only name I've ever known. When Onni speaks again I just blink and look at her. "If I wanted company I would have gone out and found it myself." I inform her matter of factly, but I already can assume that she's one of those mares that doesn't pay much attention to anything anyone else has to say. In one ear and out the other, they say.

Another one comes, this one a stallion who stays away and stares instead. I only give him a glance before I look back to the mare who claims that I want company and her stupid little bird. It thinks its so fierce, hiding on her and glaring at me. I return its glare with one of my own, but it doesn't last long. Immediately, I know who screeched my name and I visibly deflate as Muriel comes diving down and lands gracefully beside me.

Today just keeps getting worse, doesn't it?

"Stop it, Muriel." I say stiffly when she begins telling me that she missed me. I know, however, that if anyone missed me she's the one that did. She's always been the nicest to me for whatever reason. My jaw dropped when she introduced herself as my girlfriend for the second time since she'd come to Helovia. "You are not!" Exasperation laced my tone as my blue eyes found and narrowed on her. "Stop telling everyone that!"

My mouth snapped shut with her sudden dismissal of the other mare. Jealous much? I heaved a sigh and turned my back on the two mares and the stallion that stood there staring.

"."

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
isn't it ironic? [open] - by Leliel - 02-23-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Onni - 02-24-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Leliel - 03-24-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Lythe - 03-24-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Onni - 04-05-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: isn't it ironic? [open] - by Muriel - 04-06-2013, 01:16 AM