the Rift

( WHITE HOUSES )

Mikali Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
* COMPLETE; you're fine ♥

'Hello.' You watch, silent and still, as she encroaches like a weed, invasive and perverse and quicker than the night, your face betraying nothing of the thoughts that would have consumed you only moments ago; and the tiniest doubt shelters itself, confines itself, within the shadow of your heart. You watch her and the thin, beautiful lines of her face as they shift with every passing second, the stars and colors as they follow suit impassively. It feels like an eternity, but you finally find your courage, the confidence that had flickered and burnt out, and you raise your eyes to meet hers, which are focused solely on your own. Those stardust eyes, hiding depths to which you never thought, in your own selfish way, could ever belong to anyone else except for you. Eyelashes flutter, and a transient smile plays effortlessly on your lips, breathing a laugh that is nothing more than a quick exhale. It is in an instant that your signature smile turns sheepish, and if you could you would be blushing. 'I seem to be lost.'

Your eyes move elsewhere, to the towering trees and looming mountains in the shadow of the moon; to the expansive wilderness that had thrown you off track in the first place, and the path that the stardust girl had taken to find you. 'I've never seen anything like this.' And it's only half true that you hadn't; you recall the gentle, wind-swept hills that smelled sweet in the summer, the air tinged with the ocean-tides that were ever present. You remember the water and the sand, the limestone caverns carved from waves that you were always so fond of. 'What is this place? I can't seem to remember how I got here.' Wistfully you look to her again, midnight locks cascading down around your face. 'And, fox ... who are you?'

Messages In This Thread
( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Mikali - 02-23-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Irrydae - 02-24-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Mikali - 02-24-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Xanthos - 03-04-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Irrydae - 03-05-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Mikali - 03-20-2013, 03:58 PM