the Rift

( WHITE HOUSES )

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
'I seem to be lost.' The words float to her, and her gold eyes turn to the yin-yang mare. I had been lost once. But, I still am. Fragile dark lashes arch over starling alert eyes that watch the beautiful mare, more envy filling me. "I think we all were lost as we stepped into this place," I say wisely, remembering how I had flinched away myself, I had denied the opportunity to join a herd. My mistake. 'I've never seen anything like this. What is this place? I can't seem to remember how I got here.' A smile flutters over my face, "Helovia, this place is called Helovia- I have come to learn." I push my wings out and let them brush the ground, star dust sprinkling along the ground. I sigh quietly, the beautiful glittering dust reflecting back into my eyes. I not know why I had returned here, especially at a hour of night, but here I am. Swiveling my head up, I see the real twinkling stars that provide my light in the darkness. Irrydae, my little star daughter. They are what your own coat resembles. When there are stars in the sky, all is safe, they will provide you light in your darkness. That memory so clear, she was a foal, she had been asking what the dots in the sky were. Stars. She was mesmerized by the millions and billions of stars, but her thoughts were broken up by the soft voice of the mare. 'And, fox ... who are you?' I turn my head to her once more. "Irrydae." I say simply, offering a smile. "And, you?"

The sound of another approaches and Irry turns to look at the grullo unicorn that had just appeared. 'Good evening. My name is Xanthos; what brings you two to the Threshold at such an odd hour?' I nod to him, giving him a smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm Irrydae," 'If it is refuge you seek, I offer it to you in the World's Edge.' This seemed directed also at her this time, and she turned to look at him. She was being given another chance to live with a herd. This one, different then the other two she had been offered. Truthfully, she didn't know what to do, life as an outcast was not too bad. But, how would it be to live in a herd again? She pulls in her wings, orbs glancing between the two unicorns, feeling reclusive again.

She was no good making friends.
[ooc; herp derp]
irrydae,
Credits

Messages In This Thread
( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Mikali - 02-23-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Irrydae - 02-24-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Mikali - 02-24-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Xanthos - 03-04-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Irrydae - 03-05-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: ( WHITE HOUSES ) - by Mikali - 03-20-2013, 03:58 PM