the Rift

[FALLS] into the unknown

Aelerin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

AELERIN

So her senses had not deceived her after all, the muffled hoofbeats she had heard approaching weren't just a figment of her imagination. Before long, a very real, very large stallion made his way toward her, his enormous bulk towering over her petite 14.3 hand frame. He seemed a little tense as he drew nearer, but she supposed she couldn't fault him for that, as she was equally as uneasy. Drawing herself up to a straighter and, she hoped, more confident looking posture, her deep brown eyes looked him over more fully, from his sturdy feathered limbs all the way to his kind, golden eyes, and she relaxed a bit.

As the words spilled from his maw Aelerin felt herself breath a sigh of relief. He was being polite and friendly, and despite his stature she could somehow sense that she had no reason to fear him. She inhaled sharply, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as she formed a response to his kind words, but before she had the opportunity to do so a second stallion approached and her words died on her tongue.

This newcomer was tall too. Aelerin wondered if all the equines she met here would tower over her like giants. Nares flaring a bit, she caught his scent on the breeze, and noted the similarities between the two stallions she was now facing. Perhaps they came form the same herd. What was it the first one had said? Argetlam, a Foothills stallion. Surely that had to be where these stags were from. Turning her attention back to the first drafty stud that had approached, she nodded her head to him slightly in greeting.

"Pleasure to meet you, Argetlam, stallion of the Foothills." She said, her voice sweet as honey. She turned then to glance at the other stallion, addressing them both as she added, "My name is Aelerin, and as I'm sure you've both guessed I'm new to these lands." She looked back and forth between them, noting their similarities and differences, and remembering that she still didn't know the honey-colored brute's name. "Lucky for me, it would seem that I've encountered the welcoming party. Are all the wayward ladies who wander here so lucky?" She asked, the smile on her mug and her dancing eyes speaking to her good humor.

words: 389
ooc: yay new friends!

Actions
"Speech"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
into the unknown - by Aelerin - 02-24-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: into the unknown - by Argetlam - 02-24-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: into the unknown - by Baldur - 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: into the unknown - by Aelerin - 02-24-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: into the unknown - by Argetlam - 02-25-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: into the unknown - by Aelerin - 02-26-2013, 09:45 PM