the Rift

[BASIN] in the shadows of the night

Therror Posts: 4
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 hh :: 9 y.o. (Ages in Orangemoon)
Ina
Nothing. This damned place was nothing like she'd seen before. It was much more lush, much greener, much more.. Everything. Yet she felt nothing for it.
The mare didn't know if this was just another forest or if she had actually arrived somewhere. There wasn't anyone around... Not that she cared, for she didn't care about anything. She just cared about herself and minded her own damn business.
'Gosh, I have to be less of a bitch to myself,' the Arabian thought and silently laughed at herself. She didn't hate herself, opposite.
She loved herself. And she was the only one she would ever love.

The moon was high on the black sky, looking down on the strange mare. Her markings had a strange glow to them, but that was only an illusion as her coat reflected light easily. The orange colors on her otherwise gray body just happened to love the moonlight more than the sun.
She threw her finely-shaped head and snorted. It had been a while since she'd met another soul - at least a horned one. Equines and pegasi were those she had just avoided, the mare just couldn't stand them.
Golden orbs observed the forest, big and round pupils taking in all the light that the moon gave her.
She was strange - and damn proud of it.

Therra snorted and set off in a gallop. Her black hooves were thundering against the lush ground and her multicolored mane danced. She loved to run, run away from everything and just ignore everyone. Ignore every annoying voice around her. Just to feel free, that was what she was after.
Her body was made for running by now. Nine years old and fit like a babe. Her appearance was important to her, and if something ever happened to the Arabian mare - she would fucking kill the one who had caused the flaws.
Muscles moving smoothly under her skin, thin legs keeping her body in a fast pace and moved her forward. The purple, sharp crystal upon her forehead was almost glittering as the shadows and the moonlight created a disco-looking light above her.
Sweat was starting to curl her coat and she slowed down to a calm trot, letting the cool wind chill her body again. She kept her eyes on her surroundings, observing the shadows closely. Not that she was easy to scare, but she would love to get some adrenaline from scaring another...

Unfortunately, she didn't see anything. Just darkness. A light sigh left her orange and gray lips and she trotted on. Maybe she would find something to terrorize soon enough..

Word count: 439
OOC: Bad, bad and only bad. Gaah.. >.> Next post will be better. I hope.

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

I couldn't resist >.>

Messages In This Thread
in the shadows of the night - by Therror - 02-24-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: in the shadows of the night - by Elizabeth - 02-24-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: in the shadows of the night - by Therror - 02-25-2013, 10:33 AM