all the pain of the world [Moon/Sun god]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin
Code:

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The air before the filly was suddenly bathed in brilliant light as the God's firey form materialized. Flames crackled around his golden body, as he snapped his wings briskly to his sides, dousing the flames. Snorting, he turned his antlered brow to face the young unicorn, looking down upon her with a look of contempt. From her small, young mind he could see the magic that she desired. What she was asking for was a curse, not a gift. Did she not understand what a bother it was, to constantly hear the woes and pains of others? No. Of course she didn't. Maybe she was a do-gooder who thought she could help those whose emotions would rattle around in her brain? Well. Let her glimpse at the grief she was in for.

As he stamped a hoof onto the rocky ground, the flames around his body suddenly diminished, leaving a warming glow across his shiny body. "I know what it is you seek." He began arrogantly, tossing his pale mane impatiently. "Although I do not see why-" Turning his white-golden stare towards her, he continued, not giving her a chance to explain herself. "You must seek out three who are troubled and find a way to alleviate their suffering. Keep in mind these must be real troubles, and not petty concerns."

The God snapped his tail against his hocks, emitting a crackling sound. "Go now. Do not return to me until this is done, and you understand what it is truly like to hear the silent emotions of others."

[FrostFyre must listen to the problems of three different creatures, and find a way to help them.]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the pain of the world [Moon/Sun god] - by God of the Sun - 02-27-2013, 11:41 AM