Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

Their movement had begun while the world was veiled in darkness with only the moon to light their path to the Foothills. The group moved in relative silence, only their hooves making sound as they rustled grass and knocked against small stones. Ktulu walked at the head of the group, Eytan at her side. The young bear had sobered as he'd grown older and now he was even more so. His mental connected with Ktulu helped him to grasp the gravity of the situation they were placing themselves in. He could feel the twinges of sadness at leaving his home of the deep forest behind, but at the same time he felt excitement of gaining a new, more permanent and more easily defended home. They would be complete.

As the night wore on Ktulu took time to allow her warriors rest, not only because she was concerned about their stamina in battle, but because she wanted to be knocking on the Foothills' front door at a certain time. She was restless during the times she allowed the group to rest, itching to begin the invasion, but biding her time like she should. When the time once again came to be on the move Ktu roused her warriors and they began their trek once more.

"Halt." Ktulu murmured to her warriors as they reached the edge of the Foothills land sometime later. The dark mare turned her head and looked behind them, to the East. They had circled around the Foothills' boarder as they had approached. The sun would be at their backs and in the eyes of their targets. The horizon was beginning to brighten and color the sky in different hues of pinks, oranges, and yellows.

The Constrictor stepped forward and turned her body so she stood facing her faithful warriors. "We fight now for ourselves." She began. "For one another. We are brothers and sisters on this battlefield as we have been from the day we all joined together. We fight for our future and the future of our children. No longer can we live in the shadows of the forest, living off of scraps that others would turn their noses up at! Do we not deserve better?" Her tail flicked against her haunches as she spoke. "We do! We deserve better than what we have! We deserve a place to call home! We deserve security and comfort!" She now walked before her warriors, looking them each in the eye. "I have faith in each of you. I trust each of you with my life, I only hope you hold the same trust in me. Should the unthinkable happen I will leave no one behind, for we are one. We will attack as one, win as one. Should we fall we will fall as one." But that would not happen. They were strong. They were determined.

Ktulu took her place once more at the head of the group, but before she moved she turned her head once more and looked back at her warriors with one crimson eye. "This is war." She said. "Protect yourselves and take no prisoners."

With the sun now risen from its depths and not a cloud in the sky to obscure it Ktulu led her warriors into the foothills. "Jackal!" She called out for the the Chief. "Come and face us!" Her voice was carried by the breeze that made the foothills' grass ripple and sway like a sea of green.

ooc://
Chaos style invasion.
Weather is cloudless, cool, and breezy.
Invasion is taking place at sunrise with the sun directly at the Grey's back.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ktulu - 02-24-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ariadnê - 02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Kri - 02-25-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Verenia Rinta - 02-25-2013, 02:30 PM