the Rift

let me hear you [invasion round one]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

The thrill of battle, was something that seemed to envelope Gaucho's very soul - the only thing that stirred his emotions, vaguely resembling what you might know as love. It called to him constantly, and though he satisfied the cravings most of the time, by frequently sparring, and conditioning himself endlessly, it still could not compare to the tangible anticipation of a battle.

Kri had called them, and they had answered; Aryel, Midas, himself and their Sultana Kri. They were a force to be reckoned with, and would aid the Grey so long as Kri gave the word.

Kri led their charge in the still of pre-dawn darkness. Their soft flight feathers allowed for a mostly silent flight, as the warriors took to the skies, heading North. They flew in a tight formation, their three bodies moving seamlessly following their Sultana. She took them past the Heart, veering down towards the tree's of the Deep Woods, using the trees to dissuade any prying eyes from viewing their arrival. Skirting to the East of the Windtossed Foothills, the Sultana deftly brought the group of warriors around to the West. Signalling their descent, Kri guided their formation in a small grove of trees, placed strategically at the most southern point of the Heavenly Fields. He was sure that they hadn't been seen - the group was fairly dark in colour to begin with, and under the cover of pre-dawn, there were only a few beginning rays of light to gently cover their bodies.

As Gaucho landed, buffeting his wings against the still air to slow his descent and land as silently as a creature his size can, he looked at Kri with respect and excitement. Although Gaucho had been in many a battle in the past, the warrior never lost the taste, or the pleasure that he found in the moments right before battle began. He let the thrill washed through him, calming him into a stoic meditation as he focused on what lay ahead. Mara, his black-mamba snake, had initially been annoyed at having to wake so early, especially when her body was still slightly stiff given the drop in temperature. However, as she sensed the bloodlust coming from her bonded, she immediately coiled herself around his antlers, scenting the air with her tongue. Gaucho was well prepared for battle, with a number of amulets around his neck, a studded leather collar with sharpened bones protruding from it, and of course his magical antlers. He had been conditioning nearly ever day, and had already found that he was more resilient and quick than he ever had been. In a way, Gaucho would looking forward to putting himself to the test.

Stoically, Gaucho stood silently, scenting the air. While Gaucho was a force on the battlefield, he would rely completely on Kri's direction on when, and where they would attack. Patiently, he looked to the Sultana, a childlike twinkle in his steely-gray eyes.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ktulu - 02-24-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Gaucho - 02-24-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ariadnê - 02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Kri - 02-25-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Verenia Rinta - 02-25-2013, 02:30 PM