the Rift

let me hear you [invasion round one]

Verenia Rinta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Home. Home... This was it. This was her home now as she had been here for quite a while now. She was home, with her new family. Yes. Family. She had heard the spirits whisper to her about danger - danger - and the little mare had looked it up. Yes. It had been true. Danger had come.
Danger was here with them. Daaanngeeer.
Verenia stared at the group of soldiers, open-wide eyes to observe each and every one of them little details. Pegasi and unicorns. Horned and winged. Also equines. Wingless. Hornless. You could call them anything. She was an equine.
Equines. This was not their home? Everyone was welcomed at the Foothi... Foooothiiillssss... Yes. Everyone.
Why armors and bad auras?
She didn't understand why they had to ffiiiiight them. Why not welcome?
"Because bad horses steal things from others. They steaaaalll, not welcomed....." The spirit before her made her jump but the mare calmed quickly. She knew this one. He was nice.
Nice.

"JACKAL!" The voice that called was piercing her ears and she squeaked in discomfort. Spirits hovered around her, comforting her with mumbling words and sounds. Weird.
They didn't comfort her otherwise.
Verenia started to walk down the small hill she had been standing on and stopped about 30 hooves away from a strangely looking winged. Completely black with white wings. She tilted her head, staring at him with her dual colored eyes.
He was gonna fight for theemmmmm? She was gonna fight HIM then. Attack her home? No.
No one.

"Go. Leaaaavee... Leave usss aloone!" The Welsh mutt knew that her talking abilities weren't the best, but she could make her point even with her limited inventory of words.
She wasn't crazy.
Just... Special.
But these would never know. They would never know her story, her mother, her father, HER. They would never wonder about the mare with the skullface, the mare who had one white and one black eye. Never wonder about the little mutt mare who had a gray ratnest for hair.
They would never know her, just like she would never know them.

How would she fight? Would she fight? She had never fought anyone in her life - no no, she was innocent.
Maybe.
Verenia was just another mare in the herd, just someone who was seen but not heard. Just like her mother liked her. Seen and not heard.
But sometimes not even seen...
Could she even fight? Yes, she could. Not good though. She had no horn in her forehead or wings on her back. She just had her special mind and her sharp hooves together with stocky legs that could carry her fast forward. Verenia was no warrior, but she was smart.

"Speaking in riddles."

ooc: Standing right in front of Murdock, about 30 feet away, staring at him.
word count: 453
[Image: 2emn9yc.png]

Messages In This Thread
let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ktulu - 02-24-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ariadnê - 02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Kri - 02-25-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Verenia Rinta - 02-25-2013, 02:30 PM