the Rift

Thrown into the unknown [Open]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

The mare slid to a stop and Duch lunged himself in front of her. He didn't budge at all, if she was to slide into him, so be it. When she spoke her words were just as cold as his own. She showed no fear towards him and was clearly very sure of herself. Duch couldn't help but let out a smile when she asked why he was stalking her.

Well you see, that would merely be your point of view. Stalking would be you view, but from mine, I could ask, Why were you running from me?" he chuckled slightly as he took a few steps forward and circled the mare. His movements were slow and graceful, almost like he was slithering like a snake. His eyes were like a wolfs, looking at his prey, yet the dark stallion meant no harm towards her.

He came back to face the mare, his pale white face looking into hers. I come from the World Edge, and if you would care to join me, then I will take you there. His austalian voice cracked slightly when he said he came from such a place, and that he would soon call it home as soon as Mirage took a liking to him. He sighed and hoped this mare would not find his 'rudeness' even though he had been on his best behavior whilst talking to her.

Of course the thought were running through his head though, he would certainly like this mare to bare one of his own, but he had to not let his thoughts overcome his actions. He had to be "honorable" at this moment for he was representing the Edge even if he wasn't quite considered apart of the herd yet.

Messages In This Thread
Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 02-24-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-24-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-27-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 02-25-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-25-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Thor - 02-26-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 02-26-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Thor - 02-28-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 03-01-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Thor - 03-02-2013, 11:21 PM