the Rift

Thrown into the unknown [Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
She was kind enough and perhaps I had underestimated Duchanar’s ability to recruit on his own. Whatever had moved me to accompany them proved to be some sort of false idea about him altogether. Perhaps he was worthy of my trust despite his occasional foul behavior. Today was the day that I decided he would prove me wrong. Brushing a gentle should against his own, I smiled, comforted by the notion that I had been all wrong about the brute. He had a good heart despite his lack of communication skills. But then again, who could claim to be so amiable all the time. However, I decided to let those revelations die in favor of humoring the small mare before me. She was responsive enough, perhaps a little fickle, but I assumed most mares were. After all, Tamira seemed to suffer from plagues of indecision at times, so why would I think it any different when I read the attribute in another of her gender.

I dipped my face lower into her vision, lacing dark brown eyes with her own. I wanted her to see the sincerity there before she decided to call me a pompous ass. “The World’s Edge is occupied by a herd called the Quian and led by Mirage the Dragonheart. It was taken from a band called the Plague who now resides in the Basin. Though, I doubt you’d like to see the likes of them because they don’t tolerate your kind; rather see you dead than alive. The Dragon’s Throat are our allies and I suggest them to any newcomer who doesn’t find the Edge to their fancy, but their current lead, Kri, is participating in the Invasion of the Foothills.” I stopped to breath for a minute and look at Duchanar, who I was sure was growing bored by my informative speech. But mares- they required a little more convincing than most.

Now if the Grey defeats the current Foothills members, I don’t see them welcoming many unless they are invited by one of their own. But the choice is yours darling. I would suggest that you come the Edge if you seek stability... However, I know that some enjoy a sense of adventure, if you want to call it that. Whatever tickles your feathers- we’ll take you there.” The smile that broke my lips was enough for both partners to know that I had said all that needed saying. All that was left was for her to make a decision, which in all honesty, could take her a while.

Messages In This Thread
Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 02-24-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-24-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-27-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 02-25-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-25-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Thor - 02-26-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 02-26-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Thor - 02-28-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Desdemona - 03-01-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: Thrown into the unknown [Open] - by Thor - 03-02-2013, 11:21 PM