the Rift

Swallow Up Your Color- Become Grey [Circe, Ktulu]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Just as she had been led to the darkness of her home, so Lakota led the other mare. Rafe and Ktulu had been her only companions so long ago when she had been swallowed up in the biting snow, annoyed and looking for a cause. Already she was wiser, better. Ktulu had taken a position in her heart that nobody else had claimed, a leader she respected for the first time in her miserable life. She would recruit for their cause as long as she could, because others deserved to know of the family she loved so dearly. They were all pretty stupid and aggravating in her mind, but she loved them much like a mother when their foal is biting at their tail and being annoying. They exasperated her like no other, but she wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who dared to touch them. Only she could make fun of them damn it.

Circe was a good recruit with a sound head. She had not wasted Lakota's time, something she was grateful for. Lakota had when people beat about the bush or tried to make idle chit-chat. Conversation was not her forte, no thank you. In fact the woman had been interested in becoming a mercenary, like the roan. Lakota was actually rather impressed by her, though it was certainly a rarity. Circe was someone she wouldn't mind having at her back when battle called, which was one of the reasons Lakota had actually decided to bring Circe to the forest. No simple wanderer would be allowed in her home, for she would not let a good act or a bad decision tear apart her hard-won world. Abruptly she stopped once they were in cover of the trees, the lake of blood at her hooves. It gleamed a deep garnet and she gazed at it for a long while before speaking. "You want to be a mercenary. My sister both in bond and placement. You will prove yourself to me in time, but if you respect me I will do the same. You will respect my mistress when she comes, as if she is a leader of any herd. Her decision will likely grant you into our family. I would like that," she confessed, a hint of play in her normally vapid voice. Yes, she would certainly love for Circe to be her sister in battle. She could tell already that they were going to get along fabulously. Midnight crown, with a splatter of stars over her eye, rose to the heavens and crooned her silken song to the creaking branches overhead. Ktulu would come, she always came.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Swallow Up Your Color- Become Grey [Circe, Ktulu] - by Lakota - 02-25-2013, 02:28 AM