the Rift

Thor [Linds]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Thor & Sabine
This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.

This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things. Speak Speak Speak Speak.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.

This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.This is where the text will always go in all the fun that I will be having while coding horrible things.
No grave can hold my body down, I'll crawl home to her
Image Credits!

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Scheherazade|Meie+Script' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="width: 750px; padding: 2px; background: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/5548270184de7'); border-radius: 100px 100px 150px 150px; border: 0px solid #000000; background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<div align=right><div style="width: 500px; font-family: 'Meie Script', cursive; font-size: 40px; text-transform: capitalize; color: #FFFFFF; font-style: italic; line-height: 90%; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #8cbaff;">Thor & Sabine</div><div style="width: 375px; padding: 20px; background-color: #ffffff; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); border-radius: 60px 60px 60px 60px; font-family: times; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 120%; text-align: justify;">Text text text text.</div></div></div>
<center><div style="width: 500px; font-family: 'Meie Script', cursive; font-size: 30px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #FFFFFF; font-style: italic; line-height: 90%; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #8cbaff;">No grave can hold my body down, I'll crawl home to her</div><a href=http://foxyfirewings.deviantart.com/><i>Image Credits!</i></a></center></center>

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 02-25-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Linds Tables and Character Tracker - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 05-09-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 10-05-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 11-09-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 11-09-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 01-21-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 01-22-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Thor [Linds] - by Thor - 01-24-2015, 01:17 PM