Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Felling any foe with my gaze
And just in time
In the right place
Steadily emerging with grace
A V I Y A

"His parents are d'Artagnan the Nightshade and the Goddess of the Moon. Now, princess if you don't mind your tongue, I will rip it out of your skull--you got that?" Aviya approached from behind the varnish bitch, her head held high and her horn tilted downwards towards Sno dangerously. No one on the face of this planet was allowed to talk to her brother in that manner. No one except Aviya was allowed to pick on him. Great, this female may have been sired of two important people, but she was shit beneath Mesec and Aviya's hooves--she was nothing compared to them.

Rounding Sno's left side, fog started to form at the dark daughter's cloven hooves, wrapping up her ankles. It would be so easy for her to trap Sno and move her body. Maybe she would make the arrogant snow-bitch throw herself off a cliff. Oh, how delightful that would be. Aviya could imagine the blood spilling from her mouth, a broken horn laying near her twisted body. Aviya's pale face twisted in a dark grin, her ears flattening to paint her distaste. Her blue eyes did not waver to look at Mesec, but her body moved to stand protectively between her half-brother and Snow.

Aviya noticed the iron mutt at Sno's side, and wondered what kind of fucked up thing she had to do to gain it. However, Aviya knew that whatever creature made her the metallic mongrel must have some pretty substantial powers. Hrmm, maybe Aviya would need to meet this metal-weilder that gifted the varnish, fallen princess so. "Tell me, where is your creature from?" Aviya asked, voice dripping with venom.

breathless-dk | diesel-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 02-25-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Mesec - 03-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 03-04-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Aviya - 03-04-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Frost Fyre - 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Mesec - 03-10-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 03-10-2013, 10:38 AM