the Rift

Winter Witch [Mesec, open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The fae was often wandering the Basin, finding some other horses to speak with. So far, she was alone. No one to speak with, no one to socialize with. But the fae was in luck, for the group of older foals was crowding around. Interested in what they were discussing the filly walked up, her long legs moving swiftly. All she heard was something about d'Artagnan and the Moon goddess. And him. Mesec was there, his coal black coat gleaming.

The filly made her way towards him, smiling. Until she heard the threat that slipped off of Aviya's tongue. The filly looked a little surprised to hear her, and she flicked her ears back. Moody, are we? She wanted to say aloud, but all she did was bite her tongue. She felt the fear grip her heart, but she kept herself from speaking. Instead she shied away, slipping towards Mesec. The fae felt comforted once at the side of the coal black colt.

The fae felt fear grip her stomach, or was it that strange feeling she always got when she was near Mesec? She couldn't tell. Slowly, the filly formed the words, her lips moving slowly. "Having some troubles?" The filly paused, looking at the black and white filly and then at the white fill with the metal dog. She had seen her before, hadn't she? She had been with d'Artagnan and Kou in the Steppe. The filly continued her words. "Maybe I could help you, as I need to help a few horses for my quest." It was kind of a stupid move, especially since the horses before her were older than her. But the fae would do anything to complete her quest.

Even if it cost her a few drops of blood, or maybe even a limb.

[[Frost is going to follow Mesec around and be the odd one. xP]]

Image credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/blue-sn...-271259410

Messages In This Thread
Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 02-25-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Mesec - 03-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 03-04-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Aviya - 03-04-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Frost Fyre - 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Mesec - 03-10-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 03-10-2013, 10:38 AM